Shutterbug Jess
{a photography blog}
Shutter1

Welcome

jess b_wHello! As some of you know, my husband and I are moving to Italy in September (woohoo!!!). You can now find me posting over at Jessica Lynn Writes, please follow me there!

Thursday, June 23, 2011

Adam Turns One!

Happy Friday Eve! Today seems like a good day to mention that I'm merging this photo blog with my other blog, Jessica Lynn Writes. As some of you know, my husband and I are moving to Italy in September (woohoo!!!) and I am trying to consolidate my blogging. I plan on taking a lot of pictures while we live in Europe so it makes sense to post everything in one place.

The following is my favorite picture from the session I mentioned in my last post. If you're interested in seeing more pictures from this session, and want to continue following me, click on over to Jessica Lynn Writes!




1 thoughts:

Ashley Sisk said...

That's such a great capture - hilarious! And Happy Birthday little guy!

Post a Comment

Thanks for the love!