Shutterbug Jess
{a photography blog}
Shutter1

Welcome

jess b_wHello! As some of you know, my husband and I are moving to Italy in September (woohoo!!!). You can now find me posting over at Jessica Lynn Writes, please follow me there!

Friday, October 29, 2010

Fix-it Friday #76


I'm really beginning to love fix-it Fridays! 

Here's the original: 
This is fine on its own, but I think it's a little to "hot" and overly saturated. 

 My edit: 
I changed some color levels and desaturated the whole image.

 Another edit: 
I think I like this one the best.
 

7 thoughts:

Christine said...

I like your 1st edit! Colors are much better!

DreamaReneePhotography said...

Love love love your crop!

Dee said...

wonderful job but I especially like the desaturated edit.

MPE by Irela said...

Like the B&W conversion. The 2nd edit is really nice too. :)

Kathy Glynn said...

Wow! Love your edits! I especially like the desaturation!

Tiffany said...

Love your edits and love the dropping on the b&w!

Jenny Marlowe Marvin said...

hey shutterbug! I followed your lead and did my own fix it! I loved your versions and can't wait for next weeks entry!

Post a Comment

Thanks for the love!