Shutterbug Jess
{a photography blog}
Shutter1

Welcome

jess b_wHello! As some of you know, my husband and I are moving to Italy in September (woohoo!!!). You can now find me posting over at Jessica Lynn Writes, please follow me there!

Monday, November 1, 2010

Sunday Scavenger Hunt


Each week I have every intention of getting these set up and ready to publish Sunday morning, but I always end up missing one or two photos, which is why I'm publishing this on Monday morning instead!
 
1. my town
My husband and I flew home for a few days and I took this at the Albuquerque International Sunport. I loved that the phone book had "ABQ" on it, and couldn't resist taking this picture, especially since the New Mexico flag was in the background.
2. vintage
I pulled this from my archives. These keys are from a vintage, 1940s Royal Aristocrat typewriter.
3. tilt photo
Again, this is another one from my archives, but I think it works perfect for this particular category. The picture was taken in Savannah, Georgia, about a month ago.
4. dress up
My cousin my kill me if she sees this picture up here, but she was absolutely dressed up for Halloween!
5. chocolate
I made these "Creepy, Crawly, and Dirt{y} Cupcakes for Halloween.

7 thoughts:

Ashley Sisk said...

I think these are all great - I love your vintage shot and your dress up photo is a little scary. :)

Sievertsen said...

great shots, love your vintage and tilt

Ashley said...

These are so great! The tilt one is really neat. And I would recognize that Albq airport anywhere, I have family there and have flown thru there a million times. :)

Renegades said...

Cool tilt shot.

Kelly Frances Dunn said...

Your tilt is equally amazing! Vintage is just great and poster worthy :)

My husband grew up in GA. Nice to meet you!

XOXO

Katie said...

Your tilt-shift and cupcakes are my favs! Great job this week!!

Anonymous said...

I love your vintage and chocolate shots.

http://www.lovingmylifeblog.com/2010/11/scavenger-hunt-102110.html

Post a Comment

Thanks for the love!