Shutterbug Jess
{a photography blog}
Shutter1

Welcome

jess b_wHello! As some of you know, my husband and I are moving to Italy in September (woohoo!!!). You can now find me posting over at Jessica Lynn Writes, please follow me there!

Sunday, October 3, 2010

Sunday Scavenger Hunt

Woohoo! This is my very first post on this particular blog. I'm really excited to have a place to post pictures I take. When I'm not taking photos I'm blogging over here: Jesstagirl and her Officer. Thanks for stopping by :)



Golden: 
(It's white gold and the only piece of gold I own!)

Smell:

Fruit:

Simple:

Sports:

13 thoughts:

Ashley Sisk said...

I'm so excited about your blog and I'm happy to be your first follower. These photos are great. I love your smell shot especially! I hope you have a wonderful week.

Vanessa said...

Hello, nice pictures you have and the pies look oh so yummy. A new follower here, hope to see some more awesome pictures.

Kristy said...

I love all of your photos. I is hard to pick a favorite. But if I had to, it would be your smell picture. Great job!

Ashley said...

Hi, I love your photos! I have to agree, that smell pic is so great. Love them all tho!

SZM said...

love your smell photo....I am partial to the shot because I did a similar one!

Christine said...

Smell and Golden are WONDERFUL pics!!!!

Unknown said...

love your smell shot! they are all really great shots!

Sonia said...

Your smell shot is an adorable picture of your dog! I'm glad I stumbled across your blog!! You've got some talent(:
And I am now a follower(:

xoxo <33
http://soniaa5.blogspot.com/2010/10/scavenger-hunt-sunday.html

SarahinSC said...

Love the sniffer! Cute! Those pies looks pretty good to me right now. I have some vanilla ice cream in the freezer that would compliment any of them nicely!

cooperl788 said...

Love all your photos, but I think my favorite is Fruit. It makes me want to reach into the computer screen to sample a bite from each pie. I'm a new follower too!

Unknown said...

Great shots! The pies look yummy!

Pam Bowers said...

Oh my words. That puppy face is awesome. I want those pies!!!

Sievertsen said...

great shots, i love smell too :-)

Post a Comment

Thanks for the love!