Shutterbug Jess
{a photography blog}
Shutter1

Welcome

jess b_wHello! As some of you know, my husband and I are moving to Italy in September (woohoo!!!). You can now find me posting over at Jessica Lynn Writes, please follow me there!

Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Sunday Scavenger Hunt

I know I'm a little late to this party, but better late than never, right? 


Ramblings and Photos


Pink
This is a ring my friend gave me on my wedding day. I've been itching to take some photos of it, and thought this would be the perfect opportunity. I'll have to try taking more, because I'm not happy with the sunlight reflection. 

Books
Just some old, random books I saw in a store in Savannah. 

Fall Colors 
I saw this display inside a store and thought it had a rustic and creepy fall flair to it. 
Leaf 
One random yellow leaf in the midst of twigs, acorns, sticks, and other leaves. 

Orange 
I thought I would've had more time to take more pumpkin photos, but it turns out the only pumpkins I saw where these from inside a grocery store. 

2 thoughts:

Ashley Sisk said...

Each and every one of these are great. I love your ring and I love the fall colors...but all of them are wonderful. Better late than never!

Anonymous said...

Great photos, that ring is so cute. The book shot is so creative, I really like the background of it!

Post a Comment

Thanks for the love!