Shutterbug Jess
{a photography blog}
Shutter1

Welcome

jess b_wHello! As some of you know, my husband and I are moving to Italy in September (woohoo!!!). You can now find me posting over at Jessica Lynn Writes, please follow me there!

Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Grazing Time

This just proves that I need to take my camera with me wherever I go. I went on a two-mile walk around base the other day and right before I got out of my car I grabbed my camera. Good thing, too, since the horses were out roaming around searching for food early in the morning. I'd like to go back and take more pictures of them.  Practice makes perfect, right?



Lovely Photo - Wordless or Not-So-Wordless Wednesday at Aspire

10 thoughts:

Katie said...

You got a great capture here!! Isn't it funny what we can now see once we start obsessively taking photos?! :)

Erika B said...

So beautiful! I agree....I always need my camera with me.

Erika B

Ashley Sisk said...

Practice practice practice - at least that's what I say when my husband asks me why it's necessary to carry my camera everywhere. I keep going back to this one church hoping to get a great shot. Hasn't happened yet, so I'll keep going back!

Unknown said...

I'm with Ashley - practice practice practice!

Since you said you like tips:

Try to work on the lighting and shadows in this photo so we can see the detail on your subject - which in this case is the horse closer to us.

Blessings,
Jill
PHOTOGRAPHY SITE: www.fnaphotography.blogspot.com

Kayce said...

I too need to just grab my camera no matter what and also keep practicing, practicing, practicing! :) Your shot is great!

Evelyn S. said...

Great photo! One of my four cameras travels with me whenever I have to drive somewhere.

jeffkny said...

Very nice...and keep your camera with you. I did not bring mine today and am sorry!

Rachel @ Finding Joy said...

Great picture. You truly never know what you'll see when you're out and about.

Thanks for linking up with lovely photo wednesday.

Blessings to you!

Anonymous said...

Great shot, I really like the way you composed it.

likeschocolate said...

Great job!

Post a Comment

Thanks for the love!