Shutterbug Jess
{a photography blog}
Shutter1

Welcome

jess b_wHello! As some of you know, my husband and I are moving to Italy in September (woohoo!!!). You can now find me posting over at Jessica Lynn Writes, please follow me there!

Sunday, November 7, 2010

Sunday Scavenger Hunt

I had fun with these again. See more by clicking the button below, but after you look at mine first!
1. Boo! 
Boo! I made this jack-o-lantern for Halloween last Sunday.

2. Black
My husband likes his coffee black. The darker the better, actually.

   3. Texture
Bibles have unbelievably soft, smooth, and thin pages. I've always loved running my hands along the edges just to feel the texture.


4. Wet
Ice!

5. Language 
'nuff said.

12 thoughts:

Sievertsen said...

great shots - love your Boo and Wet.

Sonia said...

Fantastic! I'm liking your Boo shot and language-never would've thought of that!

Tara said...

These are so great...I love them all.

Ashley Sisk said...

These are all really great - I love each and every one of them. Well done. Have a great week!

Michelle said...

I love your language shot!! But Texture is pretty cool too :)

Anonymous said...

Awesome shots, love the look of the wet shot.

Christy said...

I LOVE that texture shot. It is wonderful.

Unknown said...

Oh yes we have very similar shots for language :)
I love your texture photo!
Thank you for your comment today
I am your new follower :)

Christine said...

These are all great, I really like texture!

SarahinSC said...

The texture shot is so cool!

Unknown said...

Love your texture shot because I feel the same way. Those pages are awesome just to thumb over before opening :)

Unknown said...

I loooove your Boo shot. And your language shot is pretty creative..

Post a Comment

Thanks for the love!