Shutterbug Jess
{a photography blog}
Shutter1

Welcome

jess b_wHello! As some of you know, my husband and I are moving to Italy in September (woohoo!!!). You can now find me posting over at Jessica Lynn Writes, please follow me there!

Friday, November 5, 2010

Fix-it Friday #77

Click above to see more edits...after you check mine out, of course!

I absolutely adore this weeks photo. I loved the angle and the perfect crop it already has, so I didn't see any need to adjust it any more. 

Before:

Edit #1
I used PW's Boost and added some green hues into the photo. I also lightened it up a bit and then erased part of it over her face so her cheek wouldn't get too blown out.

Edit #2
I kept the edits from the photo above and then ran PW's "seventies" action. At first I thought I liked this one the best, because it gave her almost an angelic and soft glow, but today I'm drawn to the first edit.

Which do you like best? 

9 thoughts:

Kristen said...

I like the first photo because of the light on her hair. There's just something soft and bright about it- which is a tough combination to do :)

Nikkii said...

Ooh I like your second fix best, warm and muted it works. So I'm a shutterbug? I think I like that :)

Anonymous said...

I agree, I like the second one as well. Love the light.

Brooke Ashley said...

I like the coloring in the second better, plus her skin is softer and not as harsh!

Anonymous said...

I love the last one, I seem to be in a soft creamy skin mood :)

Ashley Sisk said...

I really love the last edit - it's beautiful!

Deborah said...

I like the last one ... the softness in the contrasting is very nice! :)

hannah m said...

I love both of these, but I think the last is my favorite. Nice job!

Leora Sanford said...

the last edit is for sure my fave. :) REALLY nice job!

Post a Comment

Thanks for the love!