Shutterbug Jess
{a photography blog}
Shutter1

Welcome

jess b_wHello! As some of you know, my husband and I are moving to Italy in September (woohoo!!!). You can now find me posting over at Jessica Lynn Writes, please follow me there!

Saturday, December 18, 2010

I want: The Kelly Moore Bag

Dear Santa,

All I want for Christmas is my husband, but seeing as how I may not get to hug and kiss him on Christmas day, I'd like a rain check for my present. My birthday is just a month after Christmas and since this bag is on back order till mid-January, so it'd work out just great.



I've spent hours reading reviews online about the difference between The Kelly Moore b-Hobo bag (check out the review on the page) and the Epiphanie Belle bag and after much consideration, it's the Hobo bag that fits my situation, needs, and personality. It took me awhile to nail down a color, but black is versatile enough that I can take it with me wherever I go. 


I'm not planning on making photography my business, because it's purely a hobby that I'd like to improve on. I like to take my camera with me wherever I go, and while it fits very snug in my purse, it's not very protected. I want a camera bag that doesn't look like a camera bag. I want it to have the protection it needs without being bulky and ugly. The Hobo fits all my needs and I'm anxious to carry it around with me.


So what do you say, Santa? Can I have a belated Christmas/birthday gift?

1 thoughts:

Brooke Ashley said...

I looooooove her bags as well :) I hope you get your Christmas wish(es).

Post a Comment

Thanks for the love!