Shutterbug Jess
{a photography blog}
Shutter1

Welcome

jess b_wHello! As some of you know, my husband and I are moving to Italy in September (woohoo!!!). You can now find me posting over at Jessica Lynn Writes, please follow me there!

Wednesday, December 1, 2010

on cloud nine

This photo encompasses two of my very favorite things right now: cooking/baking and photography. This is the second series of photos I took with my new camera (don't worry, I'll stop saying that after this post!), but I'm just so excited about the way these photos turned out. Of course, I'm my own critic and I already notice flaws with this picture, but that makes me even more excited to look back on this post a year or two from now and see how I've improved. 

Coconut Macaroons




5 thoughts:

Victoria said...

yum!! add some melted chocolate and you have a real winner lol.
love your photos! and such a cute blog! :)

madison kate said...

oh my goodness. these look delish!

carlotta cisternas said...

Those look amazing! I adore food photography (both looking at others' photos and taking them myself) and these are perfect. Love the simplicity!

Brooke Ashley said...

They are STUNNING pictures Jess :) Keep it up! and of course the cookies look yuuuum!

Amanda Torres said...

Good Gracious!!!! I am in LOVE with this picture. Jess you really are amazing :)

Post a Comment

Thanks for the love!