Shutterbug Jess
{a photography blog}
Shutter1

Welcome

jess b_wHello! As some of you know, my husband and I are moving to Italy in September (woohoo!!!). You can now find me posting over at Jessica Lynn Writes, please follow me there!

Wednesday, December 8, 2010

A Family Session: The Smallwoods

This weekend I had the opportunity to test out my new camera by tagging along on some Christmas photo shoots with friends. I had an absolute blast and discovered that photographing people is so much harder than it looks. Not to mention, I went home tired and covered in dirt, stickers, and wind-blown hair. But enough about me, here are some pictures! 


The Smallwood Family at Pineola Farms:














More to come tomorrow and Thursday! Since this was my very first time taking pictures of people (on a different level than just snapping a picture here and there), I'm really excited to look back on these photos in a year or two to see how I've improved.

2 thoughts:

Vanessa said...

Great pictures, LOVE the one with just their legs.

Sarah Lynn said...

I think you did just great! I love the legs one too and the two below it of the brother & sister. :)

Post a Comment

Thanks for the love!