Shutterbug Jess
{a photography blog}
Shutter1

Welcome

jess b_wHello! As some of you know, my husband and I are moving to Italy in September (woohoo!!!). You can now find me posting over at Jessica Lynn Writes, please follow me there!

Friday, January 14, 2011

Hue + Texture {greens and piney}

I don't know when I stumbled upon Marta Locklear's blog, but I'm completely floored by her work. I'm in awe of her style and amazed at how she captures her subjects. I literally find myself going back to the same photos and just staring at them, because I think they're so beautiful. Goodness! 

A few weeks ago she started a Hue and Texture challenge. She mentions a color and texture and then it's your job to bring it to life...or just look at everyone's great work. Well, this time I decided to play along. I'm really happy with the way the following turned out, so I hope you like them, too. This was my first time using the macro setting on my camera outside. 




4 thoughts:

Ashley Sisk said...

So much beauty in these shots. Love it.

Anonymous said...

These are gorgeous!!!

Anonymous said...

Pretty!

Laura said...

Well done!

Post a Comment

Thanks for the love!