Shutterbug Jess
{a photography blog}
Shutter1

Welcome

jess b_wHello! As some of you know, my husband and I are moving to Italy in September (woohoo!!!). You can now find me posting over at Jessica Lynn Writes, please follow me there!

Tuesday, February 1, 2011

the joy of love: what they do



I don't know if I'll be able to work on The Joy of Love prompts every day, but I'm definitely going to try. I've been very busy lately, hence the lack of posts on here, but I'm itching to take pictures again. 

Today, the first day of February, the prompt was simple: 

01: what they do

This can apply to anything your loved ones “do”….what do they do for work?  What do they do for play?  What chores do they do around the house?  Find something they “DO” and document it.

So here is my husband doing what he does after he comes home from work. Putting in a full day's work for the Air Force may be his day job, but once he comes home he slips on his comfy flannel pants and studies for his master's class. We initiated "no TV nights" in our household so he could read, type papers, and work on his class. 

3 thoughts:

Elizabeth said...

Aww that's so awesome and I love the picture! Also, you ALWAYS find the best prompts!

imanewbierunner said...

great photo!

Unknown said...

Great photo! Still hard at work :)

Post a Comment

Thanks for the love!