Shutterbug Jess
{a photography blog}
Shutter1

Welcome

jess b_wHello! As some of you know, my husband and I are moving to Italy in September (woohoo!!!). You can now find me posting over at Jessica Lynn Writes, please follow me there!

Friday, February 4, 2011

Fun with Scrabble

I've been meaning to take pictures of our Scrabble pieces for ages, but always forget about it. Well, today I poured the little wooden letters out of their pouch and gave them their own photo shoot. Then I had fun with a new texture I found. I love letters and I love Scrabble, so you may see more pictures of words in the near future!





And then there's this next one that I love (no pun intended!!). I'm actually entering it in The Paper Mama's Valentine Challenge:

 
The Paper Mama

5 thoughts:

Sarah Lynn said...

Wow! Love it! How did you get the v to stand crooked?!

Meranda said...

is there a love button?! super cute

Tiffany Ellis said...

this is a very cute idea!

Mommy2Four said...

Super duper cute! Love this!

Reilly said...

This is awesome!! I love how you got the "V" to stand on the point!! Great pictures!!

Post a Comment

Thanks for the love!