Shutterbug Jess
{a photography blog}
Shutter1

Welcome

jess b_wHello! As some of you know, my husband and I are moving to Italy in September (woohoo!!!). You can now find me posting over at Jessica Lynn Writes, please follow me there!

Wednesday, February 2, 2011

the joy of love: how they look




Today's prompt: 
02 how they look
Capture your loved one at their best (or at their worst).  Or both.  What you’re trying to capture is the TRUE essence/expression/attitude/posture that SCREAMS your loved one.


This doesn't necessarily "SCREAM" my husband, only because I'd rather capture him smiling or making one of the many silly faces we make at each other, but it is how he looks in the morning. He always wakes up with his five o'clock shadow, and minutes later, it's shaven away. When I was thinking of "how he looks" pictures, this was the first thing that came to mind, because I think he looks great with his scruff and freshly shaven. Either way, it's a win-win for me :) 

 

4 thoughts:

carlotta cisternas said...

Super sweet :)

Natalie said...

nick uses the old style shaving brush, too!

julie said...

Nice shot! :)

Jennifer said...

Great shot! I am also doing the joy of love. Good luck!

Post a Comment

Thanks for the love!