Shutterbug Jess
{a photography blog}
Shutter1

Welcome

jess b_wHello! As some of you know, my husband and I are moving to Italy in September (woohoo!!!). You can now find me posting over at Jessica Lynn Writes, please follow me there!

Monday, February 14, 2011

My Valentine

My husband is not only my Valentine; he's most certainly, my better half. One of these days I'll borrow his wedding ring off his finger and snap a picture of our rings together. But until that happens, his dog tags will have to do. 

I should also mention that today marks two years since he gave me part of the ring below! We added on the rest of it as the wedding band one year ago next week. 




MM3  
Photography love...










8 thoughts:

Karen said...

A very pretty photo. I like the pinkish tones in the ring and the bokeh is beautiful.

Trish ~ ♥ ~ said...

beautiful and thank you for his service

Elisabeth said...

A nice photo - good for the Valentine day!

Bird's Eye View Photography said...

Wow beautiful Ring~ Happy Valentines!

Kala said...

Beautiful image - thanks for sharing.

Anonymous said...

Simply stunning....you better keep him! :)

Ray said...

Beautiful!

Yasher said...

Very lovely shot! I love the pinkiness of the photo!

Post a Comment

Thanks for the love!