Shutterbug Jess
{a photography blog}
Shutter1

Welcome

jess b_wHello! As some of you know, my husband and I are moving to Italy in September (woohoo!!!). You can now find me posting over at Jessica Lynn Writes, please follow me there!

Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Nap Time!

In the five years I've known him, my husband has had a cold twice...maybe. Well, this weekend he caught something and has been sneezing, caughing, and napping ever since. I'm known in my circle of friends and family for LOVING naps, but my husband usally has nothing to do with them. That all changed when he came home from work on Monday. He went to change out of his uniform, like normal, but when I didn't hear anything coming from our room after awhile, I went to go investigate. This is what I found:


He passed out on our bed and our puppy decided to join him! My poor man needed some rest. I couldn't resist taking a picture of the two of them napping!

1 thoughts:

Your Mom said...

Oh,I love this picture!

Post a Comment

Thanks for the love!