Shutterbug Jess
{a photography blog}
Shutter1

Welcome

jess b_wHello! As some of you know, my husband and I are moving to Italy in September (woohoo!!!). You can now find me posting over at Jessica Lynn Writes, please follow me there!

Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Mellow Yellow

I'm down to the wire for entering this week's challenge, but I completely forgot I took this picture over the weekend! 

Natalie is stunning to begin with, but put her in front of a yellow brick wall and her beauty simply pops!




6 thoughts:

Ashley Sisk said...

This picture just makes me happy!

Bradford4Him said...

:-) I can't help but smile! Makes me want one while I relax in the sun! Yummy!

Tanya said...

Great capture! It makes me laugh!

Layla said...

Gorgeous pic, Jess!

Melissa said...

Love all the yellow great shot!

Sheena said...

Fun!

Post a Comment

Thanks for the love!