Shutterbug Jess
{a photography blog}
Shutter1

Welcome

jess b_wHello! As some of you know, my husband and I are moving to Italy in September (woohoo!!!). You can now find me posting over at Jessica Lynn Writes, please follow me there!

Sunday, May 8, 2011

Sunday Scavenger Hunt

It's been way too long since I've had time to do a scavenger hunt, but I finally had time this week and I'm really excited about the outcome. Hopefully I can get back into the swing of posting on here! 



Scavenger Hunt Sunday


1. SOOC
This was from a couple weeks ago, but I just love it. My husband and I went hiking in Red Rock State Park in Sedona, Arizona. I loved the red dirt and green cactus together.

2. Sprouting
I noticed this little bud sprouting when I was watering my garden!

3. Isn't it Ironic
Dug this out of our CD bookcase! I gave it a little rugged look. Or a "jagged" look. (get it? the album is called "jagged little pill."
4. Lazy
I went over to my friend's house and hung out by their kiddie pool. Nothin' like a nice, lazy day by the pool!

5. Smells Like Spring 
Lillies in my front yard. It's unbelievable how sweet and fragrant these smell!

7 thoughts:

deb duty said...

Awesome photos! I love the cactus shot. It reminds me of our trip to arizona a few years ago. The lily is so so pretty and that new bud looks just like the purple irises that were blooming in my yard down south last month!

Ashley Sisk said...

I love that album - great music! But I also love her more recent work...much deeper. Great sprouting shot. Beautiful.

Kimberly Gauthier, Dog Nutrition Blogger for Keep the Tail Wagging said...

I love the Ironic shot! Great minds think alike, but I couldn't find my CD. I loved that song and didn't care that it wasn't ironic, it was fun to scream it down the highway LOL

These are all lovely!

Carla Hutchins said...

Those lilies are beautiful!

Bella Skye said...

Beautiful shots. Love the sprouting one.

fiddlehead said...

loving these beautiful shots....great interpretations!

Lauren said...

Love "ironic" - I've had her song in my head pretty much since I first saw the prompt. ;)

Post a Comment

Thanks for the love!