Shutterbug Jess
{a photography blog}
Shutter1

Welcome

jess b_wHello! As some of you know, my husband and I are moving to Italy in September (woohoo!!!). You can now find me posting over at Jessica Lynn Writes, please follow me there!

Sunday, November 21, 2010

Sunday Scavenger Hunt

I had great plans for this week, but life got the best of me and this Scavenger Hunt got put on the back burner. I'm still happy with a few of my shots, but wish I tried a little harder for others.


 The View Above
I spent the weekend in Savannah and couldn't resist taking a picture of their Christmas tree!

Something Hot
This is my husband and I think he is incredibly hot.

Something Cold
This is another shot from Savannah. They have several candy stores and in one of the stores was an old-fashioned Coca-Cola ice box!

Electronic
My husband's mini netbook.

Sparkle
We put our Christmas tree up late last week...it's incredibly sparkly right now!

See more fun shots here:

12 thoughts:

Sonia said...

I like your cold shot and I LOVE your sparkle shot!

Michelle said...

hahaha I almost posted a shot of my hubby for hot too =D They're all awesome shots but I LOVE that cold shot! Makes me want an icy cold coke and I'm a Pepsi girl!

Ashley Sisk said...

YOu've done an incredible job with your photos this week - I love them all. Have a great week.

EmmaSue said...

Wonderful captures! I didn't even think about the hubs as a hot pic, but I don't have an up to date one of him anyway..lol

Anonymous said...

All great! I think the first and last are my favorites. Maybe I'm in a Christmas-y mood?! :-)

Anonymous said...

Great shots, love your electronic one.

Heather said...

I love the view above shot. Very cool :)

My Captivating Life said...

Love your view above and sparkle! Oh and the only thing that could have made your cold shot any better was if those were Dr. Pepper bottles. :)I think it's cute that you used your hubby as something hot. I wish I had thought of that cause I think my hubby is hot to! :)

Anonymous said...

Great shots! I love the view above and something cold.

Lyzz said...

I like your perspective of the view from above. Coke looks delicious too :)

A'n'G Johnson said...

Great self portrait in the view from above! and I love the sparkle one

Brooke Ashley said...

I love you "hot" shot ;) It made me giggle!! But I think that my fav is the Christmas tree one!!! Great job Jess!

Post a Comment

Thanks for the love!