Shutterbug Jess
{a photography blog}
Shutter1

Welcome

jess b_wHello! As some of you know, my husband and I are moving to Italy in September (woohoo!!!). You can now find me posting over at Jessica Lynn Writes, please follow me there!

Friday, October 15, 2010

Fix-it Friday #74




This is an adorable photo! I really need to play with PSE a lot more so I can know what I'm doing. Honestly, right now I only mess around with some Pioneer Woman actions, so I would love to hear about more actions available or some good PSE guides to learn how to do things manually. 

BEFORE

AFTER

Side-by-side

If I have more time later today I may pop back on here and try editing it a few other ways. 

7 thoughts:

Frogmum said...

Very pretty edit :D

Momma Morgan said...

beautiful edit

Dee said...

I like the sepia-tones of your edit.

Ashley said...

Really pretty, what an adorable picture!

Teresa said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Teresa said...

I love how you made it feel more "fallish"!!

Pol said...

The warmth you added is great :)

Post a Comment

Thanks for the love!