Shutterbug Jess
{a photography blog}
Shutter1

Welcome

jess b_wHello! As some of you know, my husband and I are moving to Italy in September (woohoo!!!). You can now find me posting over at Jessica Lynn Writes, please follow me there!

Thursday, November 4, 2010

Before and After

I really need/want to start taking more pictures. In the mean time, I'll work on some of the challenges I see around the web. Hope you all don't mind!


Before
Kinda dull and "blah."
After:
Used PW's "boost," and warmed it up by changing some levels around and brightening it up a bit.

8 thoughts:

Katie said...

POP! Much better. ;)

Ashley said...

Very cool, love the after!

Unknown said...

it really pops after your edit, I think it looks fantastic!

Charlene said...

Love the sunlight you caught in the corner, it makes such a big difference.

The Borrowed Nest said...

Great edit :)

Ashley Sisk said...

Your edit is perfect.

Liz said...

brings out the colors all around.

koreen (aka: winn) said...

It really pops!

Post a Comment

Thanks for the love!