Shutterbug Jess
{a photography blog}
Shutter1

Welcome

jess b_wHello! As some of you know, my husband and I are moving to Italy in September (woohoo!!!). You can now find me posting over at Jessica Lynn Writes, please follow me there!

Thursday, December 9, 2010

Bokeh

I learn best by practicing, so when I heard about this Bokeh Party I couldn't wait to join in. But first, I had to learn how the heck to take a bokeh shot. After a lot of trial and error I think I understand the gist of it, and I'm extremely excited to try this technique in the future. 


Getting very up close and personal with one of my sparkly Christmas tree ornaments!

Not too bad for a first attempt, right? See more fun bokehs here:



5 thoughts:

Ashley Sisk said...

Looks like you figured it out. If I'm trying to get straight up bokeh, I just don't focus. LOL

Michelle R said...

Wow! This just jumped off the page at me! Just beautiful! Looks like you're learning pretty well to me!

Anonymous said...

Beautiful picture, Ms. Shutterbug!

brenda said...

beautiful!!!!

Anonymous said...

Not a bad first attempt at all!

darcy
http://my3boybarians.com

Post a Comment

Thanks for the love!