Shutterbug Jess
{a photography blog}
Shutter1

Welcome

jess b_wHello! As some of you know, my husband and I are moving to Italy in September (woohoo!!!). You can now find me posting over at Jessica Lynn Writes, please follow me there!

Saturday, December 11, 2010

A Family Session: The Garntos

This past Sunday I had the pleasure of tagging along with Brooke Ashley Photography for two family sessions. Not only that, but I'm friends with both families, so it made my first shoot that much smoother. 

They picked a Christmas tree farm for their location, which turned out to be the perfect spot. The only downfall was how much the temperature dropped while we were there. Poor little Brennan started to freeze his little toes off, so we had to cut their session short. 

The Garntos: 










Seconds after this last photo was taken, little Brennan could barely move because it was so cold, so we called the session a bit early. On Monday I'll post part two of that days!




1 thoughts:

Vanessa said...

Love that last one, he is so cute

Post a Comment

Thanks for the love!