Shutterbug Jess
{a photography blog}
Shutter1

Welcome

jess b_wHello! As some of you know, my husband and I are moving to Italy in September (woohoo!!!). You can now find me posting over at Jessica Lynn Writes, please follow me there!

Monday, December 13, 2010

A Family Session: The Herrs

Happy Monday! Here's a sweet session with my good friends Natalie, Nick, and Elliot. I just had a blast shooting with Brooke Ashley Photography and hope The Garntos and Herrs had as much fun. 
 







I can't tell you how much I'm in love with this little boy. He is absolutely, positively adorable. And on that note, his mom and dad are just as great. Actually, check out the blog his mom writes, it's called Oven Love and she'll have you drooling in no time!

3 thoughts:

Layla said...

These pics are GREAT, Jess! What an adorable little boy!

Natalie said...

you're the best! thank you so much for coming along. we love ya!

Ashley said...

These came out so good, the family must be thrilled!

Post a Comment

Thanks for the love!